- Types, purpose and operation of cookies
- How to disable cookies in the most widely-used browsers
- What happens if cookies are disabled
- Changes in the Cookies Policy.
Cookies are used in this website. Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record user activities on a website or services of the INSUR CENTROS DE NEGOCIOS, S.A.U. websites (hereinafter services). Cookies are used to provide faster access to selected services, and customize services offered by the INSUR CENTROS DE NEGOCIOS, S.A.U. websites, based on the usual choices and preferences of the user in the services.
Cookies are associated to an anonymous user and the computer. They do not collect personal data. Users can configure their browser so as not to allow the installation of cookies used by INSUR CENTROS DE NEGOCIOS, S.A.U. websites. The rejection of cookies does not prevent users from accessing the services. However, not permitting the installation of cookies, may lower the speed and quality of the Web page, or even prevent some services from being used.
Classification of cookies regarding to their duration:
“Session cookies” or “Persistent cookies”: the first are eliminated on closing the browser, while the second type remains in the computer equipment.
“First party cookies” or “Third party cookies”: depending on whether they are served by the web domain itself or by a third party.
Classification of cookies regarding their purpose:
- User input cookies or session cookies: They are used to for logins, shopping carts etc.
- Authentication cookies: These identify the user once logged-in to the system.
- User centric security cookies: Cookies aimed at increasing the security of a service requested by the user, as well as controlling the security on attempting to repeatedly access a registration system.
- Multimedia Player session cookies (Flash Cookies): are used to store technical data required to play videos or audios (such as the image quality or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies: these cookies will only store information about connection points (cookie of a technical nature).
- UI customization cookies: are used to customize the appearance of the web (language, etc.).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies: Social networks usually have “plug-in modules” that website owners can integrate into their platform, so that social network users can share contents with their contacts. These plug-ins usually involve the installation of cookies in users’ equipment.
- Third party advertising: Cookies used for third party advertisement networks.
- Analytical cookies: generate statistics on the flow of visitors,browsing patterns, etc.
- Cookies to link contents and share social network files. They provide us with information about which contents are the most widely shared and through which social networks.
- Google Analytics
- Whenever a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics) provides a web analytics service.
- This service is provided by Google, Inc, a company located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google will use this information and provides INSUR CENTROS DE NEGOCIOS, S.A.U. with statistical data on the use of the website. It can transmit this information to third parties in the specifically collected legal suppositions, or when these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google. The purpose of these cookies is to:
- Know the number of visitors, and the browsing time in our website.
- Find out the most widely-visited contents.
- Find out if the user is new, or whether he/sge has already visited the Website before.
This web page uses the Google Adwords remarketing tool. This tool enables adverts, based on previous visits by users to our website, to be published in the Google contents Network.
To do this, some of the pages on our website include a remarketing tag that configures cookies, to determine the type of advert to be shown to the user, depending on his/her previous browsing on our website. Remarketing lists are stored in a database of Google servers, where all cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest are stored. Information that identifies the user.are never stored.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
2. Types, purposes, and working of cookies on this website.
3. How to disable cookies on the most common browsers
They can be blocked or disabled with the configuration tools of your browser. The browser allows you to reject the installation of all cookies, or reject only some of them.
We indicate the links to the tools of the main browsers, where you can find information on how to disable cookies.
Versions 7 and 8
Version 10 and later
4. What happens if cookies are disabled
If you reject cookies, you can still use our website, but some of the services and/or links may not be operating. It is also possible that an interactive session cannot be started or maintained with the web page services, and we cannot obtain valuable information from you, in order to offer you contents according to your interests, and so you can access information simply and quickly.
5. Changes to the Cookies Policy
INSUR CENTROS DE NEGOCIOS, S.A.U. websites may modify this cookies policy, either by incorporating new cookies as a result of the need for new contents that can be offered, or depending on legal or regulatory requirements, which make it necessary to change the policy. Users are therefore recommended to visit the policy before browsing the web and whenever they visit it again.